jeudi 20 juin 2013

Dwarves !

Hi !

I have some pictures to share of my recent commission works.

Tonight it's dwarves ! I'm commissioned to paint the heroes, special characters and the war machines of an army for Warhammer.

In this batch there are Avatars of War, Scibor and Games Workshop miniatures.

Salut !

J'ai des photos de mes récents travaux de commandes à partager.

Ce soir c'est des nains ! Je peins les héros et les personnages ainsi que les machines de guerre d'une armée pour Warhammer.

Dans ce lot il y a des figurines de plusieurs marques : Avatars of War, Scibor et Games Workshop.





Games Workshop


Scibor's Monstrous Miniatures




Avatars of War

I'm still available for some commissions, if you are interested feel free to contact me.
Je suis encore disponible pour des commandes, si vous êtes intéressés contactez moi.


Enjoy !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire